- Plan ahead. Do research and familiarise the attractions at Disneyland Paris.
- Shortlist the attractions and rides that you would like to go.
- Find out if certain attraction is only available at certain time such as the Parade.
- Found out which ride offers “FastPass”. FastPass (FP) is a reservation system available in Disneyland. When used wisely you can get ahead of other visitors and maximized your time to enjoy the rides instead of queuing for hours. We had devised a plan and only used FP when the queuing time at the attraction is more than 60 minutes.
- If you can, avoid going there on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday. Usually there are bigger crowds during weekend and in France the school closed on Wednesday.
- We bought the entrance tickets two days in advance at Disney Store Champs Elysees Boulevard and avoid the queue at the park entrance on visiting day.
- We took the early morning train to Disneyland and be at the entrance gate 30 minutes before opening.
- We had stick to our plan, no compromise!
Good luck and hope the above tips can help your plan to Disneyland Paris….